Sunday, August 8, 2010

Find #37 Little Crum ( GC2D0QV ) My first "First to Find"

This was my first ever FTF or First to Find.  I saw this posted at 11pm the evening before and saw that nobody had found it yet.  I was tempted to go out at night to find it, but I though the residence of Swarthmore may not appreciate me creeping around the Little Crum Creek Park neighborhood at midnight with a flashlight.  It would be difficult to pass myself off as a birdwatcher at that time!

I wasn't really the first at the cache site

Nice fireplace in the middle of the park.  Wondering if it is remnants of a house.


This was a great little park.  I as soon as I got to the posted coordinates I immediately had a feeling of where the cache was.  Checked and made the grab, opened the container and no body had signed it yet!  Sweeeet!

Bridge crossing over Little Crum Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment